Author Topic: 2e series HDR-foto's  (Read 2388 times)

Rob de Jonge

• View Profile
2e series HDR-foto's
« on: 07/11/2012, 20:44:16 »
Beste Mensen,

Bijgaand een 2e serie foto's in HDR. Merendeel is van na de workshop toen Sjoerd en ik Duisburg en Essen hebben bezocht. Deze serie heeft meer een realistisch uiterlijk.
Voor mij was een leerpunt dat je ook 1 enkele foto kan tonemappen zodat het een HDR uiterlijk krijgt.Ga nu kijken of ik er een fotoboek over kan maken.
De volgende klus is het Bayerischer Wald, samen met Hayo bezocht. Prachtig herfstweer en mooie herfstkleuren, maar toch vooral donkere lichtomstandigheden.

Groetjes en misschien tot ziens,

Rob

Hayo Baan

• Professional Photographer and Workshop Leader
  • Administrator
  • Professional Photographer and Workshop Leader
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan – Photography
Re: 2e series HDR-foto's
« Reply #1 on: 10/11/2012, 10:43:03 »
Bijgaand een 2e serie foto's in HDR. Merendeel is van na de workshop toen Sjoerd en ik Duisburg en Essen hebben bezocht. Deze serie heeft meer een realistisch uiterlijk.

Nice!

Here's some feedback on your images. (Sorry for the delay; I have been away for a week :D)

I have a similar shot from this toxic location (we weren't allowed to stay there for more than 20 minutes due to the highly toxic fumes in the air!). I find it a hard place to take interesting “overview” shots from, like this.

These are from LaPaDu I guess? Interesting subjects with strong colours. I'd crop off the pipe just sticking in from the left of the first one here.

This one was taken at one of the only interesting places at Zollverein, open to the public. It's a nice shot, the blue sky and “pure” reflection makes it a good catch! If there's anything, I'd have a look at the whitebalance to see if you can improve the feel. The reflections look good, but somehow the top feels a slight bit off colour to me (but that could be just me…)

Anyway, nice shots!

Voor mij was een leerpunt dat je ook 1 enkele foto kan tonemappen zodat het een HDR uiterlijk krijgt.Ga nu kijken of ik er een fotoboek over kan maken.
Yeah, it's great you can also tonemap single images too; that way you can maintain a similar look to your images be they bracketed or not. Looking forward to your photo book!

De volgende klus is het Bayerischer Wald, samen met Hayo bezocht. Prachtig herfstweer en mooie herfstkleuren, maar toch vooral donkere lichtomstandigheden.
The Bavarian forest was indeed awesome, we were there right on time to have the perfect autumn colours. Lots of pictures to sort through and then edit so it will take a bit longer before I can publish the first results in the Bavarian Forest Forum here…

Cheers,
Hayo
Hayo Baan – Photography
www.hayobaan.nl